To change your email password, follow these steps:
1. Enter to your domain name followed by /webmail (example: mydomain.com/webmail) and it will ask for your username and password, in the username field enter your e-email.
2. Once you have logged in, in the upper right you will see your e-mail (example: email@example.com), click on it:
3. Once you have clicked on your email, you will see various options, click on "Password & Security":
4. Once you have clicked on "Password & Security", you will be able to change your password. You can use a password of your own or use the 'Password Generator':
5. Once you have written your new password, click on "Save". Your password has now been changed successfully.
If you are experiencing issues or have any questions, please don't hesitate to submit a support ticket or contact is via Live Chat.